Welcome to the Achitectural Alliance Landscape Careers page.
Current open positions:
Founded in 1991, Architectural Alliance Landscape is a mid-sized firm in South Florida for over the last 24 years. Our goal is to bring new developments into diverse urban environments by providing distinctive, high quality design that provides residents with a strong sense of community.
We’re an energetic firm with an open-mind, friendly and progressive attitude and we service our clients better than or as well as anyone within the marketplace. We are known for being not only very responsive, but also for the expertise and design talent that we bring to the table.
Our practice involves municipal, commercial, multi-family, resort, and retail developments throughout the Southeast United States, Caribbean, South America and Asia.
Immediate working opportunities exist in urban residential, mixed-use, multi-family developments, parks, retail and planned communities.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience in Multi-Family Residential and Retail developments.
- Experience in working directly with developers, contractors, and consultants.
- Leadership in the project development process from beginning to end.
- Very comfortable with South Florida plant palette.
- Experience in the completion of the Construction Documents phase including hardscape layout, pool, fountains, and other various amenity elements within the landscape.
- Be able to handle the fast paced work environment. Including working with team consultants.
- Experience in working with municipal codes and the process with municipal submittals.
- Strong Graphics skills needed in both hand and computer assisted.
- Needs to be highly proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Land F/X, Sketchup Pro, and Microsoft Office.
Master’s and or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school required with a minimum of 5 years work experience under a licensed landscape architect.
Provide Cover Letter, Resume and Work samples in PDF format. Keep file size to a limit of 10mb.
Please No phone calls or office visits without prior authorization.
Please visit our website for more information at www.archall.net